I love this smile. Even when she's been fussing, all she has to do is flash this smile and all has been forvigen.
I love what a nut she can be- walking around in a tunnel, bumping into things or pretening she has binoculars. This girl has a great sense of humor and is pretty funny. She enjoys telling her knock knock joke- "who's there? boo hoo. don't cry, joke."
I love how she sleeps. When she's really tired, she goes to sleep on her tummy and face down.
I love this two tooth smile too! She has the sweetest smile and laugh. She loves to laugh, mostly with her sister, and it is one of the best sounds in the world.
I love that I have two girls, sisters. A boy would have been great too, but these two little girls are perfect for us. 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet!!!!
ReplyDelete