Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 Months

Little Emily is 3 months old now! She is still little, but getting bigger every day. I imagine that she is probably around 11lbs now and longer than the 24in she was a month ago. We have alreday had to put her in her 3 month clothes because she is so tall. Emily is also starting to get a little bit more hair on her head, which is great! She now has a little bit of dark blonde fuzz on top.



Emily also has gorgeous blue eyes that are always open and looking around. She is so intereted in what is going on around her.



She has also been smiling and cooing a lot. Whenever she sees her big sister, a huge smile always comes accross her face. Emily has even laughed a few times. But it only happens when she is looking at Haley. It is so precious.


Emily loves loves loves her big sister. Haley calls her "Emmy" or sometimes just "sister". I can already see a wonderful bond being formed.

I absolutely love being this cutie's momma.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing :)
    Your babies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone else think that the next to last picture makes Haley look like a giant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I agree with Zach LOL poor Haley...

    ReplyDelete