Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Garden

Mom has been here for a week now and we have been keeping very busy. She's helping me nest some more and get a bit more organized. Mom's know best, right? Our biggest task has been our outdoor atrium at the house. It hasn't been very organized or user friendly, but there were a few plants and Haley's play house out there.
It has now been transformed!! Mom calls it a little fairy garden. I think it is baby girl's garden because I have been working very hard on it (planting a tree and a few other things, with mom's help of course), hoping that maybe she'll decide to grace us with her presence.

Here is what we have been working so hard on.

I planted the tree on the right in the blue pot

My favorite new additions

Zach's replanted "man plant" (aka cactus)
Haley's rose plant (we got the day she was born)

1 comment: